Licensed Financial Educator & Speaker on matters of faith and finances; Former banker and marketing executive, for 20+ years!
Consultant for Ministries and
Non-Profits, former Christian Educator, Licensed and Ordained Minister
Co-author of two books:
Ministry is who I am and how I give back, and I get paid as a consultant and financial educator! Know this about me also, my personal mantra is: “In ALL that I do, it is in God with whom I must find favor.” Each of us can live life in such a manner that we ignite the passion and power within ourselves and others to live as if our life is on fire! The result will be a powerful brand that is seared into the hearts and minds of humanity for all eternity. A brand, in this context, translates to mean YOUR LEGACY; that will transform and empower the lives of individuals relationally, emotionally, financially, spiritually and intellectually.
Here are ways you too can Live Your Legacy now!
1. Give of yourself – passionately immerse your whole self in life such that you are a gift relationally.
2. Serve a greater cause – position yourself financially to give generously to meaningful and life changing initiatives.
3. Practice disciplines – consistently fill your soul with the precepts and principles of God so that you can then pour out from your spiritual self to others.
4. Share what you learn – this is will be your opportunity to intentionally enhance intellectual quality.
5. Make energizing contributions – speak life and hope in the lives of others that will support the emotional stability of mankind.
I support INDIVIDUALS, MINISTRIES, and NON-PROFITS with vision alignment, implementation of process, procedure and planning models, as well as internet marketing strategies.
Additionally, I offer Personal Financial Strategies and options from a suite of insurance based products to optimize your financial wellness:
1. Build a Legacy (Life Insurance)
2. Plan for Retirement (Tax Free Indexed Savings): Prevent the Risk of Running Out of Money In Retirement
3. Protect My Income (Living Benefits): Income if I can't work due to an illness, injury, or disability.
Over 20 years of leadership, banking, management, and marketing experience in corporate sectors and over a decade of experience in ministry and non-profit sectors. I am proficient in Internet Marketing, Social Media strategy implementation and Email Marketing. I am an author, licensed financial educator, consultant, speaker, workshop leader and trainer. So, why the theme of legacy you may ask? I remember reflecting one day on leaving a legacy. I’ve always been convicted by the scriptures on legacy… Upon reflecting I made an intentional decision to go forth from that day forward to not only seek to leave a legacy but to LIVE it! From deep within my legacy is three-fold,
1. Master Teacher – In His Image – My passion is that each person that I have the opportunity to teach comes to know and experience the love of Jesus Christ.
2. Grateful Servant – Towards ALL Human-kind – That I live life in deep gratitude for all things that I have been graced with the opportunity to experience – people, places, love and life.
3. Generous Giver – Good Steward – That I generously give out of what I have such that lives are impacted in meaningful ways.
With my blog experience I plan to share the journey of living out my legacy in hope that YOU will be inspired to take action towards building and living your legacy.
I am intentional about legacy from the following perspectives: Relational | Spiritual | Financial | Emotional | Intellectual.
ON A LIGHTER NOTE...
Fun Facts about Rita
I LOVE A CUP OF TEA! Anytime, anywhere.
I am an avid reader, generally reading 3-5 books at a time!
I love riding my bicycle!
I love hanging with family, I absolutely enjoy my hubby’s company!
I love fresh flowers and fresh herbs!
I love to travel!
My favorite color is Green!
A book that inspired the trajectory of my life
“I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings”.